• What controls exposure and how to get it right the first time
• Which features of your digital camera are must-know, and what you can ignore
• Making conscious choices about composition
• How to make the most of a DSLR and things it can do that most point-and-shoot cameras can’t do
• How to choose the right lens for different situations
• What other gear would really help and what’s not necessary right now
The class will cover everything you need to know to start taking control of your camera.
Jeffrey Fong is a full-time, professional photographer who started his business in the mid 90s. He began as a portrait photographer for weddings, families and high school seniors. Today, a majority of Jeffrey’s work is in events and commercial photography as well as aerial photography. His clientele includes municipalities, engineering and design firms and professionals in the health care and real estate industries.
Class runs for two hours from 1pm – 3 pm, Sunday June 10th. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. at Omega Photo. Class size is limited. Fee is $50 at the door, $45 if paid in advance. Call 425.455.2126 to reserve your spot today.