Photo Storage and Management ~ June 25th from 1 ~ 3 pm at the store!
This class is perfect for those looking to learn how to manage, edit and safeguard their images. Whether you’re the owner of a new digital SLR or an enthusiast, this class will teach you how to catalog, edit and improve all your photos. This class will introduce students to topics including:
• Importing photos into the programs and storing them where they belong
• Optimizing the exposure and color of each photo
• Eliminating unwanted elements like spots and blemishes
• Applying localized changes like you would in a darkroom without needing to use Photoshop
• Reducing unwanted noise and sharpening just what you want
The class will cover everything you need to know to start taking control of your digital life. We will “scale” the class’ complexity to the experience level of the attending students.
Instructor Jeffrey Fong is a full-time, professional photographer who started his business in the mid 90s. He began as a portrait photographer for weddings, families and high school seniors. Today, a majority of Jeffrey’s work is in events and commercial photography as well as aerial photography. His clientele includes municipalities, engineering and design firms and professionals in the health care and real estate industries.
Class runs for two hours from 1 pm – 3 pm, Sunday June 25th. Registration begins at 12:30 a.m. Space is limited. $50 per student paid at the door. $45 per student who prepay the class fee.